Mirzapur is an action crime thriller web television series on Amazon Prime Video produced by Excel Entertainment. The series is primarily shot in Mirzapur, with some shots in Jaunpur, Azamgarh, Ghazipur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, and Varanasi. It revolves around drugs, guns, and lawlessness. It depicts the putrescence, governance, and rule of mafia dons and the rivalry and crime prevailing in the Purvanchal region of Uttar Pradesh. Its first season consists of 9 episodes in total. The series has been renewed for a second season and is scheduled for 23 October 2020 premiere.
The series is Amazon Prime Video’s third fiction Indian Original after Inside Edge and Breathe. It stars Pankaj Tripathi, Divyendu Sharma, Ali Fazal, Vikrant Massey, Shweta Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Rasika Dugal, Harshita Gaur, and Kulbhushan Kharbanda.
The iron-fisted Akhandanand Tripathi is a millionaire carpet exporter and the mafia don of Mirzapur. His son, Munna, is an unworthy, power-hungry heir who will stop at nothing to inherit his father’s legacy. An incident at a wedding procession forces him to cross paths with Ramakant Pandit, an upstanding lawyer, and his sons, Guddu and Bablu. It snowballs into a game of ambition, power and greed that threatens the fabric of this lawless city.
- Ali Fazal as Govind “Guddu” Pandit
- Vikrant Massey as Vinay “Bablu” Pandit (Season 1)
- Pankaj Tripathi as Akhandanand “Kaleen” Tripathi
- Divyendu Sharma as Phoolchand “Munna” Tripathi: Kaleen Bhaiya’s son from his first wife and Satyanand’s only grandson
- Shriya Pilgaonkar as Sweety Gupta: Parshuram’s elder daughter and Guddu’s wife (Season 1)
- Rasika Dugal as Beena Tripathi: Kaleen Bhaiya aka Akhandanand’s second wife, Satyanand’s daughter in law and Munna’s stepmother.
- Vijay Varma (Season 2)
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Satyanand Tripathi: Akhandanand’s father whom he fondly calls ‘Akhanda’, Beena’s father in law and Munna’s grandfather. He is a very strong-headed man, the actual dictator, owner of the business and patriarch of the family
- Rajesh Tailang as Ramakant Pandit: Guddu, Bablu and Dimpy’s father
- Shweta Tripathi as Gajgamini “Golu” Gupta: younger daughter of Parshuram
- Shubrajyoti Bharat as Rati Shankar Shukla: Bahubali of Jaunpur, Firstly Satyanand and now also Kaleen Bhaiya’s rival (Season 1)
- Shahnawaz Pradhan as Superintendent of Police Parshuram Gupta, Golu and Sweety’s father
- Amit Sial as Senior Superintendent of Police Ram Sharan Maurya, Special Officer assigned to Mirzapur
- Shaji Chaudhary as Maqbool Khan, First Satyanand and now also Kaleen Bhaiya’ aka Akhandanand’s trusted henchman
- Sheeba Chaddha as Vasudha, Ramakant Pandit’s wife
- Prashansa Sharma as Radhiya
- Harshita Gaur as Dimpy, Ramakant Pandit’s daughter
- Abhishek Banerjee as Subodh aka Compounder (Season 1)
- Manu Rishi as Police IG Dubey
- Mukesh Bhatt as Haseena
- Anjum Sharma as Sharad Shukla, Rati Shankar’s Son
- Pramod Pathak as J.P. Yadav, political patron of Akhandanand Tripathi aka Kaleen Bhaiya
- Anil George as Lala, Supplier of Opium to Akhandanand Tripathi aka Kaleen Bhaiya
- Abutalha as Lion of Mirzapur
- Santosh Bhokare as Police Officer Pandey
- Aasif Khan as Babar Khan, Maqbool’s nephew
Bollywood Movies | Hollywood Movies | Request