To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is a 2020 American teen romantic comedy film directed by Michael Fimognari and written by Sofia Alvarez and J. Mills Goodloe. The film stars Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Janel Parrish, Anna Cathcart, Trezzo Mahoro, Madeleine Arthur, Emilija Baranac, Kelcey Mawema, Jordan Fisher, Ross Butler, Julie Tao, Sarayu Blue, John Corbett, Holland Taylor, and Maddie Ziegler. The film is based on Jenny Han‘s 2015 novel P.S. I Still Love You.
To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is a sequel to To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018), and the second installment in the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before film series. The film was released on February 12, 2020 exclusively on Netflix, with a third film titled To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean in post-production.
Lara Jean and Peter have just taken their romance from pretend to officially real when another recipient of one of her love letters enters the picture.
- Lana Condor as Lara Jean, a half-Korean, half-white high school student, Peter’s Girlfriend, and the main character
- Noah Centineo as Peter, Lara Jean’s boyfriend and a popular lacrosse player
- Jordan Fisher as John Ambrose, Lara Jean’s crush in sixth grade
- Anna Cathcart as Kitty, Lara Jean’s playful little sister who got her and Peter together
- Janel Parrish as Margot, Lara Jean’s mature and responsible older sister who goes to college in Scotland
- Ross Butler as Trevor, Peter and Lara Jean’s very close friend and Chris’ boyfriend
- Madeleine Arthur as Chris, Gen’s cousin and Lara Jean’s best friend who goes by “Chris”
- Emilija Baranac as Genevieve, also known as Gen, a pretty and popular girl who is Peter’s ex and Lara Jean’s best-friend-turned-rival
- Trezzo Mahoro as Lucas, Lara Jean’s gay and amiable friend as well as one of her former loves
- Holland Taylor as Stormy: John’s grandmother, an eccentric elderly woman with impeccable style, who lives in the nursing home at which Lara Jean volunteers.
- Sarayu Blue as Trina Rothschild, the Coveys’ friendly neighbor who develops a budding romance with Lara Jean’s dad
- John Corbett as Dr. Covey, Lara Jean’s kind and somewhat protective father
- Kelcey Mawema as Emily, Gen’s friend
- Julie Tao as Haven, the Covey girls’ Korean cousin
Bollywood Movies | Hollywood Movies | Request