Teesri Manzil (English: “Third Floor”) is a 1966 Indian musical thriller film directed by Vijay Anand and produced by Nasir Hussain. It starred Shammi Kapoor and Asha Parekh, along with Laxmi Chhaya, Premnath, Prem Chopra, Iftekhar, Helen, K. N. Singh and Salim Khan. The film became a hit at the box office. With the music and songs setting records, this movie is considered among the best offerings and one of the first breakthroughs of R.D. Burman’s career.
Indiatimes Movies ranks the movie amongst the Top 25 Must See Bollywood Films. notably for its extremely foot tapping music and songs, which remain very popular till date. The film is also noted for its memorable lead pair, superb mystery, tight script and above all, brilliant performance by Shammi Kapoor.
Teesri Manzil DVD & VCD versions run for 145 minutes, while the theatre version ran for 175 minutes. Between Ruby’s jealous sniping at minute 76 and the song “Dekhiye Sahiban Woh Koi Aur Thi”, sung by Mohammed Rafi, approximately 30 minutes of footage is missing. The last time a full version of this film released was on VHS. Many people in China and Hawaii reviewed it five stars 
Teesri Manzil, A woman blames a nightclub drummer for the suspicious death of her sister, and seeks revenge. However, the pair work together to solve the mystery and become romantically involved, after he introduces himself under another name.
- Shammi Kapoor as Anil Kumar “Sona”/Rocky: Anil is a drummer who plays at the Park Hotel. He is the love interest of both Rupa, Sunita and Ruby, although he only has feelings for Sunita. He flirts and pursues Sunita, while lying about his true identity. He pretends to be the heir of a wealthy landlord to win Sunita’s favour. Though his methods are often questionable, his intentions are good.
- Asha Parekh as Sunita: Sunita is Rupa’s younger sister, who wants to avenge her sister’s death. She comes from a wealthy family and is bold, independent and outspoken. While she initially rebuffs Anil, she eventually falls in love with him. She blames Rocky/Anil for her sister’s death and breaks up with him when she learns the truth.
- Prem Chopra as Ramesh: Ramesh is Rupa’s fiance. He discovers Rupa’s indiscretions and threatens to kill her. After Rupa’s death, he wishes to marry Sunita.
- Sabina as Rupa: Rupa is Sunita’s older sister and Ramesh’ fiancee. However, she falls for Rocky and aggressively pursues him, despite his disinterest. She is killed by Kunwarsahab, as she witnesses him & his mistresses burying a corpse.
- Helen as Ruby: Ruby is a dancer at the Park Hotel where Rocky is a drummer. She is in love with Rocky/Anil and is constantly trying to seduce him. She often tries to interfere in his romantic life, like listening to a private conversation between Rupa and Rocky. She also sabotages Rocky’s relationship with Sunita. She regularly bribes the hotel waiter to do her dirty work when it comes to Rocky’s women.
- Premnath as Kunwarsahab: Kunwarsahab is a wealthy landlord who pretends to be Anil’s uncle to help him save face. He acts as his guardian and confidante, but is actually trying to kill Anil. He is also the killer of his wife, Rupa and Ruby.
- Laxmi Chhaya as Meena: Meena is a friend of Sunita who is seemingly shy and reserved. However, she works undercover with Kunvar Saab, unbeknownst to Anil, and they both work together to try and kill him.
- Ram Avtar as train passenger
- Iftekhar as Police Inspector
- Raj Mehra as Sunita’s Dad
- Salim Khan as Rocky’s Friend
Bollywood Movies | Hollywood Movies | Request