Street Dancer 3D is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language dance drama film directed by Remo D’Souza. It is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar and Lizelle D’Souza under the banners T-Series and Remo D’Souza Entertainment. The film stars Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Prabhu Deva and Nora Fatehi. Its music is composed by Sachin–Jigar, Tanishk Bagchi, Badshah, Guru Randhawa, Gurinder Seagal and Harsh Upadhyay, and released under the banner T-Series. The story explores a dance competition between some Indian and Pakistani dancers.
Originally planned as a sequel to Disney’s ABCD 2 (2015), the film was taken off the title due to Disney’s exit from Indian film production, and was instead renamed to its current title after Bhushan Kumar took over as producer. Filming commenced in February 2019 in Punjab, later moved to London and was wrapped up in July 2019. It was theatrically released in India on 24 January 2020.
Street Dancer 3D Two rival dance groups from India and Pakistan who are always competing against each other, join forces when it comes to competing at an international dance competition.
- Varun Dhawan as Sahej Singh Narula, an aspiring dancer who follows his brother’s footsteps. He is the leader of Street Dancer, but after their separation, temporarily becomes a member of the Royals. He joins Rule Breakers afterwards and names the whole team, Street Dancers
- Shraddha Kapoor as Inayat Naazi, a Pakistani dancer who dances in secret to avoid her conservative family finding out.
- Prabhu Deva as Anna (real name Ram Prasad), a restaurant manager who secretly is a skilled dancer and also feeds the homeless.
- Aparshakti Khurana as Amrinder Mehrotra, a talented drummer from India who lives a miserable life as a homeless illegal immigrant in London.
- Nora Fatehi as Mia, Sahej’s girlfriend and the only Indian member of the Royals prior to Sahej, D, and Sushi joining.
- Punit Pathak as Inder Singh Narula, Sahej’s brother who was a member of Street Dancer, but injured his knee during a Ground Zero Battle 2 years prior.
- Salman Yusuff Khan as Zain, Inayat’s cousin.
- Raghav Juyal as Poddy, Sahej’s closest friend.
- Dharmesh Yelande as D, Sahej’s close friend. After a few years of breaking down of Street Dancers, he took up a job in an antique store.
- Sushant Pujari as Sushi, Sahej’s close friend.
- Sonam Bajwa as Pammi
- Vartika Jha as Samaira
- Murli Sharma as UK Cop Michael Donald, a Pakistani-Indian cop who made sure that Street Dancer and Rule Breakers did not fight at Anna’s restaurant.
- Upasana Singh as Pammi’s mother
- Zarina Wahab as Amrinder’s mother
- Umair Asanti Khalil as Faris Inayat
- Manoj Pahwa as Chhabra
- Pavan Rao as Fahad, a Rule Breaker gang member, who used to hate Sahej, but after he joined them they started being friends.
- Sushant Khatri as Chotu, a waiter at Anna’s restaurant who is secretly a dancer, and Anna’s assistant with feeding the homeless. He also becomes the second-in-command of the Rule Breakers when Anna takes over.
- Keshav KV Tutter as KV
- Pravin Bhosle as Pravin
- Shashank Dogra as Aamir
- Nivedita Sharma as Nivi
- Bhusan as Tofique Khan
- Prashant Shinde as Sam
- Bhupendra Singh as Omar
- Pravin Shinde as Naussef
- Sheetal Perry as Perry
- Vinay Khandelwal as Faiz
- Chandani Shrivastava as Chandani
- Francis Roughly as Marc, the leader of the Royals and a ruthless, selfish man.
- Caroline Wilde as Alisha
- Adriano Gal as Alex
- Jai Hickling as Jai
- Jesus Soria Antolin as Bboy
- Raj Gohil as Inayat’s elder brother, a man who is also conservative, like his younger brother, but allows Inayat to dance at the Ground Zero finals.
Bollywood Movies | Hollywood Movies | Request