Epic (stylized as epic) is a 2013 American 3D computer-animated action–adventure film based loosely on William Joyce‘s 1996 children’s book The Leaf Men and the Brave Good Bugs. It was produced by Blue Sky Studios; written by William Joyce, James V. Hart, Daniel Shere, Tom J. Astle and Matt Ember; and directed by Chris Wedge, the director of the animated movies Ice Age (2002) and Robots (2005). The film features the voices of Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson, Amanda Seyfried, Christoph Waltz, Aziz Ansari, Chris O’Dowd, Pitbull, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, and Beyoncé Knowles.
Epic was released on May 24, 2013, by 20th Century Fox. The film received mixed reviews from critics and earned $268 million on a $93 million budget.
A teenager finds herself transported to a deep forest setting where a battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil is taking place. She bands together with a rag-tag group characters in order to save their world—and ours.
- Amanda Seyfried as Mary Katherine “M.K.” Bomba, Professor Bomba’s 17-year-old daughter. She is named after William Joyce‘s late daughter.
- Josh Hutcherson as Nod, a rookie Leafman warrior, Ronin’s student, and M.K.’s love interest.
- Colin Farrell as Ronin, a seasoned Leafman warrior, leader of the Leafmen, Nod’s guardian and teacher, and a friend of Nod’s late father.
- Christoph Waltz as Mandrake, the cruel and snide leader of the Boggans. Waltz also voiced Mandrake in the German dub of the film since German is his native language.
- Aziz Ansari as Mub, a slug, Grub’s best friend and caretaker of the pods.
- Chris O’Dowd as Grub, a snail, Mub’s best friend and fellow caretaker of the pods.
- Pitbull as Bufo, a toad who works as a race fixer and a businessman.
- Jason Sudeikis as Professor Radcliffe Bomba, M.K.’s father and a scientist.
- Steven Tyler as Nim Galuu, a Glowworm, a showman and keeper of magic scrolls that tell what has occurred during the times, in a tree.
- Beyoncé Knowles as Queen Tara, the Mother Nature-like queen of the forest and Ronin’s childhood love.
- Blake Anderson as Dagda, Mandrake’s son and the Boggan’s general officer. After his death, Mandrake is intent on destroying the forest. 
- Judah Friedlander as Larry, a taxi driver.
- Thomas F. Wilson as Finn, second-in-command of the Leafmen. His name only appears in the closing credits.
- John DiMaggio as Pinecone Jinn.
- Rosa Salazar as Roller Derby Girl.
- Kyle Kinane as Biker Dude.
- Emma Kenney as Marigold Girl.
Bollywood Movies | Hollywood Movies | Request